Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My New Blog

After 3-minute thinking of my blog title, "My Craft World" just popped out and finalized immediate. Actually, I was getting into paper craft in the last ten years for scrapbooking, rubber stamping, and card marking. However, I believe paper craft shall not be the only "craft hobby" I will get into it in the near future (hint hint). So, "My Craft World" starts today. 

I like to try all kinds of styles on the card making, but "clean and simple" cards are always my all time favorites at the end. Just post this card "have fun" to celebrate my new blog today.


This card was made by one shell stamp I purchased at Michaels for just $1.50. I applied the simple masking technique to make this card and scratch the "have fun" rub-on on the card. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment